- Chef Lalith has more than 40 years of service in the Food & Beverage department
- Well known locally and internationally.
- Conducted over 500 cooking demonstration programs in ‘Rasa Vimana’, Swarnavahini.
- Catered to over 12,000 Weddings and other functions.
Lalith Jeewananda – Group Executive Chef
Athula Kodikarage – Group Kitchen Artist
Chef Athula, our Culinary Art Chef the only Sri Lankan to winthe following medals.
IKA World Culinary Olympics 2016 – Frankfurt, Germany.
- Six Medals including Two Gold & One Gold Excellence.
World Cup Culinary Arts 2014 – Luxemburg.
- Two Gold Medals including One Gold Excellence.
IKA World Culinary Olympics 2012 – Frankfurt, Germany.
- Highest Individual Participant Medalist. (Two Gold & One Silver)
Most Outstanding Artist for 5 consecutive times of Hotel Asia Competition in Maldives. (2000 – 2009)
Medal for Live Carving in Singapore.
Awards for Most Outstanding Carving Award and Excellence Gold Medalist for Live Carving including more than 20 Gold in National Chefs’ Guild Competitions.